Parameter:
Rated Voltage: 250V
Rated Current: 16A
AC Frequency: 50Hz
Max Power: Up to 4000W
GE05C01: GE master switch ,5OL without power statistics
GE05C02 :GE master switch ,5OL with power statistics
Advantages:
Wireless wifi smart socket is a new concept of safe socket. Popularly speaking, it is a kind of outlet for saving electricity. The idea of energy-saving outlets was already produced long ago. So far, it has been widely developed, but the technology still needs to be improved. Some high-grade energy-saving sockets not only save electricity, but also protect electrical equipment. They say that it protects electrical appliances, mainly because it has the function of removing power garbage, and some also add the function of lightning protection, short circuit prevention, overload protection, and leakage prevention, eliminating Electrical pulse and other functions are generated when switching power supplies or appliances.
Built-in wireless connection module, through the smart phone's client to perform functional operation of the socket, the most basic function is through the mobile phone client can remote control socket off current, set the socket timing switch.
Instructions:
Why choose us?
1.We have specialized in this line for over 10 years.
2.we are the manufacturer ,not trading company.
3.before the shipping ,all of our goods need to test .
4.we only supply safe and high quality sockets.
5.we support OEM&ODM
FAQ:
Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A:Our factory Jiande Hangzhou ,zhejiang China. You can fly to Hangzhou airport ,and we will pick u up at the airport,from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
Q: I want to buy your products, how can i pay?
A: You can pay via T/T, L/C
Q: If we do not find what we want on your website, what should we do?
A: You can E-mail us the descriptions and pictures of the products you need, we will check whether we have them, we develop new items every month and some of them have not been uploaded to website in time or you can send us sample by express, we will develop this item for bulk purchasing
Exhibition show:
Factory show:

Contact information:German Wifi Socket
Teilen: